Pamela J. Gray
- University of North Carolina, B.S., 1981
- University of Tennessee, J.D. with high honors; member of Moot Court and Law Review, 1991
- Georgia (1991)
Areas of Practice:
- Domestic Law
- Family Litigation
Pam graduated from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill with a double major and later received her law degree from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville with high honors. She practiced in the insurance defense industry for seven years with a one year concentration in complex federal court litigation prior to commencing her family law practice.
For twenty years, Pam worked exclusively with John Mayoue representing high net worth clients in matters that typically involved issues of complex business valuation. These cases often require, and Pam excels at, crafting creative solutions to alimony and division of property issues as well as the often exceedingly complex task of evaluating and then resolving significant non-marital property issues. Pam is able to bring her experience in litigating the largest and most complex of family law matters to every case she handles. Along with the more complex cases, Pam routinely handles the negotiation and enforcement of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, as well as legitimation and paternity actions, custody and parenting time matters, and post-judgment actions such as modifications of custody, parenting time, child support and alimony, and contempt actions.
Armed with more than two decades of family law experience, Pam approaches each of her cases with honestly and an appreciation for the individual needs and goals of her clients. She has the perspective and specialized knowledge required to effectively handle any family law matter and craft unique solutions for the benefit of her clients in and out of the courtroom.
A native of North Carolina, Pam lives in Marietta. She has one daughter who is a graduate of The University of Alabama.
Organizations & Activities
- State Bar of Georgia (Member, Family Law Section)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court, Barrister
- International Network of Boutique Law Firms, Member
- Old War Horse Lawyers Club
- Faculty, Emory University School of Law, Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques
- Co-Chair of the John C. Mayoue Family & Trial Law Convocation on Professionalism
- Super Lawyers, 2013-2017
- The Best Lawyers in Georgia, 2017
- Top One Percent – National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015-2017
- 10 Best Female Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016-2017
- Distinguished Lawyer by the Expert Network
- America’s Registry Most Honored Professionals, 2016
- Women’s Preeminent Attorneys, 2013-2014
- Top Attorneys in Georgia, 2013
- Top Women Attorneys in Georgia, 2013
- AV Preeminent Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubble
- NAFLA Top Ten Ranking, 2017
If you would like to contact Pamela J. Gray, please email her paralegal at firstname.lastname@example.org